Trustworthy Counsel And Dedicated Advocacy In Family Law Matters

A divorce, a child custody dispute, a proposed child support modification or a stepparent adoption can have long-term consequences on a person's life and in family dynamics. For best results in your family law case, it is important to work with a lawyer who will listen to your concerns and work diligently to protect your best interests.

Dissolution Of Marriage; Child-Related Legal Issues

Attorney Andrew Haas, the lead family law attorney at Bradley Devitt Haas & Watkins, P.C., welcomes the opportunity to hear about your concerns. He can provide clear direction and keen insights as you navigate the waters of family law matters or related legal issues, such as:

  • Property division in divorce
  • Paternity
  • Allocation of parental responsibilities
  • Spousal maintenance or alimony
  • Spousal maintenance modification
  • Domestic violence
  • Protective orders
  • Child support enforcement
  • Modification of child custody
  • Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act cases
  • Premarital and postmarital agreements
  • Estate planning before or after a marriage or addition of children to a family, or after a divorce
  • Legal separation

Ask About The Post Decree Clinic

Sometimes, family law concerns can be addressed without a lawyer's involvement. Andrew helped to develop and continues to present the Post Decree Clinic in Jefferson County to assist parties in proceeding through their individual post-decree family law motions without an attorney. In an initial consultation at Bradley Devitt Haas & Watkins, P.C., we can discuss your concern and whether the Post Decree Clinic might be a suitable resource in your case.

Contact Our Golden Family Law Firm

Regardless of the particulars of your Colorado divorce or other family law issues, Bradley Devitt Haas & Watkins, P.C., invites you to meet with an attorney.

Determine the best course of action with an experienced lawyer's help. Call 303-552-2615 or send an email message through this website to request a consultation on your legal matter.