Attorney Andrew D. Haas was admitted to the Colorado Bar in 1995. As an experienced lawyer, he maintains a diverse practice in the areas of domestic relations/family law and plaintiff personal injury. He was admitted to the Colorado Bar in 1995 and maintains a diverse practice in all aspects of domestic relations/family law and plaintiff personal injury. Andrew earned his law degree from the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law in New York City in 1993. Andrew also earned a Master of Social Work degree from Adelphi University in 1990.
Andrew specializes in all areas of family law, including divorce, property division, child custody, allocation of parental responsibilities, paternity, stepparent adoptions, child support, maintenance, protective orders, and Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act cases. Andrew has also completed the 40-hour mediation course in Colorado and specializes in domestic relations mediation. Andrew provides domestic relations mediation in all local jurisdictions and provides mediation for the State Office of Dispute Resolution in Jefferson and Adams Counties. Andrew has completed training to provide Parenting Coordinator/Decision-maker services and is available for those appointments. Andrew also prepares pre-marital and post-marital agreements for those interested in financial planning prior to or after marriage.
Andrew's personal injury practice concentrates on Plaintiff representation in automobile accidents and other negligence claims.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Domestic relations/Family Law 80%
- Domestic relations/ Family Law Mediation 20%
- Colorado, 1995
- Yeshiva University Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, New York, New York
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- B.A - 1988
- Major: Psychology
- Adelphi University
- Masters of Social Work (M.S.W.)
- Third Party Parenting Rights, First District Bar Assoc., 2009
PAST EMPLOYMENT POSITIONS
- Stiner Bek Jonson & Nolan, Associate Attorney, 1999 to 2006
- Law Office of Steven Segall, Associate Attorney, 1996 to 1999
PRO BONO ACTIVITIES
- Jeferson County Mediation Services, 2014 to 2016
- Metro Volunteer Lawyers, 2000 to 2016