- Personal Injury
- Real Estate Development
- Real Estate
- Wrongful Death
Jon T. Bradley is a Colorado native, born in Denver, Colorado. He attended Colorado College as a Boettcher scholar and graduated magna cum laude in 1977. He went on to study at the University of Denver College of Law and received his J.D. degree in 1980. He immediately went into the private practice of law as a trial lawyer and transactional lawyer.
Mr. Bradley is a member of the 1st Judicial District (Jefferson and Gilpin Counties) Bar Association and the Colorado Bar Association. Mr. Bradley has previously been a governor of the Board of Governors of the First Judicial District Bar Association and a trustee on the Board of Trustees of the First Judicial District Bar Association.
Mr. Bradley's areas of practice include personal injury, commercial transactions and litigation, real estate transactions and litigation. Mr. Bradley also represents numerous business entities, from formation to expansion as very large successful enterprises.
Mr. Bradley is extensively trained as a mediator and has successfully mediated numerous, varied disputes. Mr. Bradley is also trained as an arbitrator.
Mr. Bradley has handled personal injury and wrongful death cases ranging from small injuries to very complicated significant injury claims. He has handled civil litigation, including multimillion dollar misrepresentation and fraud cases. He has handled commercial litigation regarding contract disputes and fraud claims. Mr. Bradley has handled numerous business sales and asset purchase agreements.
Jon T. Bradley is a trial lawyer and a transactional lawyer. He brings a depth of experience to help resolve the most difficult claims or legal problems efficiently and effectively with professionalism, skill, and creativity.
- University of Denver College of Law, Denver, Colorado
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence, 1980
- Colorado College, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- B.A - 1977
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Boettcher scholar
- Major: Economics
- Colorado, 1980
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado, 1980
- U.S. District Court for the District of North Dakota, pro hac vice, 2014
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California, pro hac vice, 2014
- 1st Judicial District (Jefferson and Gilpin Counties) Bar Association, Member
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- First judicial District Bar Association, Governor of the Board of Governors, Present
- Boettcher Scholarship
- Metropolitan Volunteer Lawyers, Volunteer Lawyer of the Year (2005)
- Lobus & Bradley PC, Partner, 1980 to 1986