- Civil Litigation
- Real Estate Matters
Kelci (Sundahl) Straub joined Bradley, Devitt, Haas & Watkins, P.C. in February 2018 as an Associate Attorney and became a partner of the firm in January 2022. Her practice is primarily focused in estate planning, probate, civil litigation and research.
Kelci is originally from Colorado Springs, Colorado. She attended the University of Colorado at Boulder and graduated in May 2013 with a degree in Business Administration from the Leeds School of Business. She went on to study at the University of Tulsa College of Law where she was an editor of the Tulsa Law Review and CALI'd in Legal Writing and Criminal Law. Kelci graduated from law school in May 2017 with honors.
After her admission to the Colorado Bar in October 2017, Kelci began work at Bradley, Devitt, Haas & Watkins as a contract attorney. Her legal background includes an externship at Taylor | Anderson, LLP in Denver and a summer law clerk position at Atkinson, Haskin, Nellis, Brittingham, Gladd & Fiasco in Tulsa.
Kelci is a current member of the Colorado Bar Association.
- University of Tulsa College of Law, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Honors: CALI'd in Legal Writing and Criminal Law
- Honors: With Honors
- Honors: Tulsa Law Review, Editor
- University of Colorado, Boulder
- Leeds School of Business
- Business Administration
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Denver Bar Association, Member
- 1st Judicial District Bar Association, Member
- Bradley, Devitt, Haas & Watkins, Law Clerk
- Taylor | Anderson, LLP, Extern
- Atkinson, Haskin, Nellis, Brittingham, Gladd & Fiasco, Summer Law Clerk