Protecting Your Best Interests In Family Law Matters
A divorce, a child custody dispute, a proposed child support modification or a stepparent adoption can have long-term consequences on a person’s life and in family dynamics. For best results in your family law case, it is important to work with a lawyer who will listen to your concerns and work diligently to protect your best interests.
Attorney Andrew Haas, the lead family law attorney at Bradley Devitt Haas & Watkins, P.C., welcomes the opportunity to hear about your concerns. He can provide clear directions and keen insights as you navigate the waters of family law matters or related legal issues, such as:
- Property division in divorce
- Allocation of parental responsibilities
- Spousal maintenance or alimony
- Spousal maintenance modification
- Domestic violence
- Dependency and neglect
- Protective orders
- Child support enforcement
- Modification of child custody
- Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act cases
- Premarital and postmarital agreements
- Legal separation
- Same-sex divorce and LGBT family law issues
We also offer family law mediation services.
Contact Our Golden Family Law Firm
Regardless of the particulars of your Colorado divorce or other family law issues, Bradley Devitt Haas & Watkins, P.C., invites you to meet with an attorney.
Determine the best course of action with an experienced lawyer’s help. Call 303-552-2615 or send an email message through this website to request a consultation on your legal matter. You may also wish to review our list of answers to frequently asked questions about family law.