Attorneys Protecting Your Best Interests In Family Law Matters
A divorce, a child custody dispute, a proposed child support modification or a stepparent adoption can have long-term consequences on a person’s life and in family dynamics. For best results in your family law case, it is important to work with a lawyer who will listen to your concerns and work diligently to protect your best interests.
Attorneys Andrew Haas and Catherine Tieman, at Bradley Devitt Haas & Watkins, P.C., welcome the opportunity to hear about your concerns. They can provide clear directions and keen insights as you navigate complex family law matters and related legal issues.
Skilled And Caring Advocacy Throughout The Divorce Process
Working with the right divorce attorney can give you much needed peace of mind and preserve your mental health during what is almost always a difficult time. We are ready to help you resolve all legal issues related to your divorce, including:
- Division of property, assets and debts
- Spousal maintenance or alimony
- Spousal maintenance modification
- Domestic violence and protective orders
- Dependency and neglect
- Premarital and post marital agreements
- Legal separation
- Same-sex divorce and LGBT family law issues
We offer family law mediation services in cases where the two parties can cooperate with one another in a civil manner.
Advice And Legal Representation In Matters Affecting Your Children
Some of the most difficult aspects of family law are matters related to custody and support of children. We can provide comprehensive guidance on issues such as:
- Allocation of parental responsibilities (encompassing issues like legal custody and parenting time)
- Child support
- Child support enforcement, modifications and other child support issues
- Modification of parental responsibilities, child custody and enforcement of orders
- Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act cases
- Allocation of expenses like insurance and medical care for the children
- Paternity matters
Even if you don’t anticipate a “custody battle,” the sensitive nature and high stakes of these matters can lead to tension and stress for all involved. We are committed to protecting your best interests and those of your children, and we work diligently to help you find productive solutions to difficult problems.
Contact Our Family Law Team To Discuss Your Needs
Regardless of the particulars of your Colorado divorce or other family law issues, Bradley Devitt Haas & Watkins, P.C., invites you to determine the best course of action with an experienced lawyer’s help. Call Andrew Haas and/or Catherine Tieman at 303-552-2615 or send an email message through this website to request a consultation on your legal matter. You may also wish to review our list of answers to frequently asked questions about family law.