A Personal Approach To Auto Accidents And Other Personal Injuries
The time to gather evidence to support an injury claim or lawsuit is in the immediate aftermath of a crash. If you wait to get an investigation underway, valuable evidence such as the following may become unavailable — and your case may be harmed:
- Photos or eyewitness descriptions of the scene of the accident
- Contact information of eyewitnesses
- Photos or personal observations of the crashed car or dangerous premises condition
- Photos of the injuries while swelling, bruises and lacerations are still clearly visible
Bradley Devitt Haas & Watkins, P.C., is a valuable resource for the injured. Our lawyers bring more than 30 years of experience handling personal injury cases in Colorado. They take a very personal approach to advocacy on behalf of injured people.
Attorney Jon T. Bradley will work with you if you have been injured and become a client of Bradley Devitt Haas & Watkins, P.C. He handles a wide range of personal injury cases, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents involving cars, trucks, motorcycles or buses
- Recreational accidents
- Premises liability cases involving serious falls and other accidental injuries in hotels, resorts, casinos, retail establishments and other locales
- Trip-and-fall accidents involving changes in elevation, such as uneven sidewalks and defective steps or stairways
- Dog bite injuries
- Burn injuries, amputations, broken bones, back and neck injuries, traumatic brain injuries and spinal cord injuries
Our Approach To Seeking Maximum Compensation
We rarely recommend a quick settlement as a resolution unless we believe this will yield the maximum recovery of compensation. Rather, we take time to get to know an injured person and his or her family, to review medical reports and to prepare compelling arguments most likely to succeed in settlement negotiation conferences or in a courtroom.
Contact A Colorado Personal Injury Lawyer
Bradley Devitt Haas & Watkins, P.C., invites you to call 303-552-2615 or send an email message if you’ve been injured after an accident. Initial consultations are free. Please ask for attorney Jon Bradley.
If we represent you, it will most likely be on a contingency basis, meaning that you will not owe attorney fees until your case is settled or a jury verdict is achieved and paid.