How An Attorney Can Help After A Motor Vehicle Accident

A car accident resulting in soft-tissue injuries, serious injuries or catastrophic injuries presents myriad challenges, including practical, medical, legal problems and insurance coverage issues. An experienced lawyer can help you navigate challenges while helping you receive the compensation you deserve for your injuries and other damages.

Getting the best medical treatment for an injured person should be the first priority after a serious crash. At the same time, or as soon as possible, an investigation should uncover the facts regarding how the accident occurred and whose negligence caused it. Medical reports, police reports and investigation results can give a clear picture of the injuries and losses, as well as causes. A review of insurance policies is important.

We Take On Serious Injury And Soft-Tissue Injury Cases

Bradley Devitt Haas & Watkins, P.C., in Golden, Colorado, can help you if you or a close family member was injured in an auto accident in the city, on a state highway or on an interstate such as I-70 or I-25. We can help you pursue maximum available compensation after:

  • A pedestrian accident
  • A drunk driving accident
  • A head-on collision
  • A rear-end collision
  • A multi vehicle accident
  • A crash involving a community Call-n-Ride bus or an RTD SkyRide bus between Golden and Denver International Airport

We have taken on challenging car accident cases in the past, including crashes involving buses, taxicabs and poorly maintained roads. We represent clients who have suffered from soft-tissue injuries as well as those who have suffered extremely severe injuries.

Our assistance includes help with property claims, uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage and claims, claims against government entities and cases involving comparative negligence. We represent people injured in crashes involving trucks, motorcycles and out-of-state drivers. If the injured person is from another state and returns home to recover, we can work with out-of-state counsel if a client prefers to have a hometown lawyer on the case.

It’s Important To Move Quickly

Don’t wait to contact a lawyer after an accident. Claims against government entities may be barred by immunity unless appropriate timely notice is made. We can advise you on steps to take to maximize your ability to recover compensation.

Contact Bradley Devitt Haas & Watkins, P.C., at 303-552-2615 or send an email message through this website to request a free initial consultation with an attorney.

Attorney Jon T. Bradley photo

Jon T. Bradley