Real Estate Litigation
Disputes over real estate often arise before, during or after transactions such as development, purchase, sale or lease of residential or commercial properties. In other cases, landowners are confronted with challenges from neighbors or from government entities. Regardless of the source of conflict, resolution is vital for parties seeking to protect their investments.
Experienced legal counsel is essential when the stakes are high. The trial attorneys at Bradley Devitt Haas & Watkins, P.C., have a track record of successfully representing plaintiffs and defendants in a wide range of real estate litigation matters, including:
- Eminent domain and condemnation: We help landowners fight takeover of their land, and we help them negotiate fair compensation when seizure is inevitable.
- Inverse condemnation: When a government body already took land but did not compensate owners, or did not compensate them fairly, we fight to force payment for lost real estate.
- Inverse eminent domain: When a government body should have bought out landowners and did not, and landowners suffered losses unjustly, we can fight to force government agencies to buy properties.
- Adverse possession: We represent plaintiffs or defendants when ownership is in question.
- Boundary disputes and easements: Disputes over access and boundaries are common triggers for litigation.
- Controversial land use entitlements: We represent landowners in conflict with government bodies as they seek to entitle or subdivide properties.
- Zoning and building code disputes: We can help you resolve zoning problems that stand in the way of your business or residential property plans.
- Problems arising in connection with buying and selling land: We assist buyers and sellers when deed errors or title defects stand in the way of a transaction.
Contact An Experienced Real Estate Lawyer In Golden
The experienced and established Colorado litigation attorneys at Bradley Devitt Haas & Watkins, P.C., invite inquiries. Call 303-552-2615 or send an email message to schedule a consultation.